Thursday, March 10, 2011

ABC's of Me...

A- Age: 34

B-Bed Size: King. We co-sleep with our kids. Well, one at a time...the youngest til a new one comes along :) I'm currently at 13 straight years with a child in my bed. Our youngest, Cate, just turned 3 and it's time for her to move out and into her own bed. I'm so over sharing my bed with kids!

C-Chore You Hate: Putting laundry away and matching socks.

D-Dogs: Two. Buddy is a Boston Terrier and Murphy is a Yorkie.

E-Essential Start To Your Day: Brushing my teeth.

F-Favorite Color: Green

G-Gold or Silver: Silver

H-Height: 5'5"

I-Instruments You Play: None

J-Job Title: Quality of Life Coordinator for my husband and kids...aka Stay at Home Mom

K-Kids: 4- Carter(13), Bennett (8), Brady (6), Cate (3)

L-Live: Illinois (at Missouri border...I can see the Arch from my backyard!)

M-Mom's Name: Sharon

N-Nickname: "Moooooooommmmmm"

O-Overnight Hospital Stays: 8 (two for each kid--4 c-sections!)

P-Pet Peeve: tv's left on in every room

Q-Quote from a Movie: I got nothing.....I haven't even seen a movie since "Hitch"!!!!

R-Right or Left Handed: I write and throw right handed...bat and golf left handed

S-Siblings: One older sister

T-Time you Wake Up: 8:00 (25 minutes before the kids need to be at school!) Thankfully we live 100 yds from school :)

U- Underwear: Yes

V-Vegetable You Dislike: Broccoli

W-What Makes You Late: After everyone has piled into the car, I have to walk around the house and turn off lights and tvs and grab forgotten items....baby bag, soccer bag, water bottles, etc.

X-Xrays You've Had Done: Lots...kidney stones, broken hand, broken nose (twice)...

Y-Yummy Food You Make: Pot Roast, Mexican Spaghetti, Chicken Casserole, Spaghetti Pizza

Z-Zoo Animal Favorite: Hippos...so graceful in the water :)

No comments: