Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Monday 10...blah

10.1 miles~ 1 hr. 52 min~ 11:05 pace


What a crappy run. Mental game did not show up. Weather wasn't too bad and I ran a new bike trail. The run from my house to the trail was very windy, but the trail had trees on each side so it held the wind off. A family of bike riders was in front of me and the youngest was riding a bike with training wheels..he was going slow enough that I passed them, but they were literally right next to me the first 5 miles. Very hard to tune it out. I thought after last weeks great 9 miles, that 10 wouldn't be so bad, but I found that comfortable feeling and struggled the entire run. I did see a lot of people I knew driving by to and from the trail..that kept me motivated to keep going! Hoping this weekends 11 (or 12) are better...may have to bribe Candi and Marcie into running with me again...seemed so much easier with them!

1 comment:

XLMIC said...

I just read your question to Laurie about how she gets to run w/ 4 kids. Your description sounds soooooo familiar to my situation! LOL

New follower! Us moms of crazy, glomming kids need to stick together ;-)